Happy Holidays from the entire Lax All Stars crew. Because we know we’re not on the naughty list, here is our final round of gift requests for Santa:
The Code Whisperer KMac wants:
5. The Big Blue Wrecking Crew to win the Super Bowl.
4. A plethora of one-night stands…
3. The Championship in my Fantasy Football League (The Lindsbabe Bowl).
2. New boots.
1. Year Subscription to Peep Code.
5. Some money. Any amount will due.
4. My legs back. I’m slow as shit at the moment…
3. Vox ac30 guitar amp.
Lax guru Connor Wilson asks for:
5. A slop sink in my apt for dyeing so I don’t stain my kitchen sink any more and so my girlfriend will love me again.
4. Lax on Earth.
2. Peace on Earth.
1. An all expense paid trip to the Hawai’i Lacrosse Tournament next fall.
Coach Gaudet is asking for:
5. One of those awesome flip cams that Brunelle was toting around in Tahoe last year.
4. Unlimited funding for my high school team (i.e. a March tournament in San Diego instead of Seattle).
2. A truck, so I wouldn’t have to keep stuffing a rage cage into a Kia Rio.
1. The ability to slow things down like Neo in the Matrix – The Woozles would definitely take Tahoe next year if every shot looked like it was only coming at 2 mph.
412 Lax’s Peter Tumbas politely requests:
5. Under Armour Camo Hoody.
4. Evgeni Malkin fathead.
1. Kenny Powers audiobook: You’re F*cking Out, I’m F*cking In.
3. The complete Dark Tower Series to add to my growing “never going to get a girlfriend” book collection.
2. Bedside gun rack. Because the zombie apocalypse will not be televised.
1. The best mystical healer, shaman, or exorcist that money can buy sent straight to the front offices of the Portland Trailblazers. We also need someone to research and find out if the Rose Garden is built on top of an Indian burial ground.
3. Lifetime supply of mom’s Cinnamon Rolls. There ain’t nothin’ like ’em nowhere.
2. A Rose Bowl, a BAMA NC, and the return of Roboduck.
1. MORE FUEL FOR THIS LAX ALL STARS FIRE.
Got a question or news tip? Want your team covered?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org