We love shorts. Especially flashy pairs with solid inspiration. You know, the ones you rarely ever wanna take off. So, we started thinking, what if? What if we made a pair of legendary threads?
We made a checklist of all the requirements:
- They’d need pockets (duh)
- Only piping if it pops (constantly)
- 412 would have to dig ‘em (yup)
- KMac would want em so comfy he could sport em freely (done, and done)
- We’d need a good supplier (found)
- Whoever wears em has to be a winner (of course)
And lastly, we’d need true inspiration. Enter Apollo Creed:
So, the deets:
We have a limited number of shorts in stock right now. Available soon.
When we unveil them next week, we’ll run a contest so you can win a free pair.
There will be 3 winners. In order to win, you’ll need to send us a picture of your helmet.
If you’d like to get a head start, email us a photo of your bucket now to email@example.com.
Stay tuned for more info.
NEWS & NOTES
- The CU players over at Red Hot Buffs recently interviewed their head coach. Good read.
- UMBC and Stony Brook tied for 1st in the America East coaches’ poll.
- C.W. Post defeated Catawba College 9-5 yesterday afternoon.
- Pac-10 Shootout recap from The Daily (Univ. of Washington’s school paper).
- The title got us. Another good read: At 56, Hot Roddy Rullman Still King of Crease.
- Introducing Aaron M. Shacklette ShackLax Memorial Scholarship Fund.
- It’s not lacrosse related, but it will probably make you smarter… Start reading Seth Godin’s blog.
- And lastly, we leave you with a Red Army kit mockup that Pro Athletics sent over to us.