We love shorts. Especially flashy pairs with solid inspiration. You know, the ones you rarely ever wanna take off. So, we started thinking, what if? What if we made a pair of legendary threads?
We made a checklist of all the requirements:
– They’d need pockets (duh)
– Only piping if it pops (constantly)
– 412 would have to dig ’em (yup)
– KMac would want em so comfy he could sport em freely (done, and done)
– We’d need a good supplier (found)
– Whoever wears em has to be a winner (of course)
And lastly, we’d need true inspiration. Enter Apollo Creed:
So, the deets:
We have a limited number of shorts in stock right now. Available soon.
When we unveil them next week, we’ll run a contest so you can win a free pair.
There will be 3 winners. In order to win, you’ll need to send us a picture of your helmet.
Stay tuned for more info.
NEWS & NOTES
– The CU players over at Red Hot Buffs recently interviewed their head coach. Good read.
– UMBC and Stony Brook tied for 1st in the America East coaches’ poll.
– C.W. Post defeated Catawba College 9-5 yesterday afternoon.
– Pac-10 Shootout recap from The Daily (Univ. of Washington’s school paper).
– The title got us. Another good read: At 56, Hot Roddy Rullman Still King of Crease.
– Introducing Aaron M. Shacklette ShackLax Memorial Scholarship Fund.
– It’s not lacrosse related, but it will probably make you smarter… Start reading Seth Godin’s blog.
– And lastly, we leave you with a Red Army kit mockup that Pro Athletics sent over to us.