Locker boxing is quite common in hockey locker rooms across the US and Canada. Is it becoming a fad in lacrosse as well? We can’t say we’ve never boxed with our equipment on, but we can admit that this could turn in to a big problem in high schools. The injuries that have resulted are not pretty.
Anyone run into this kind of thing or partaken in it? How prevalent is this trend?
Warning: Loud music in this video. Turn your volume down.
NEWS & NOTES
- Coming off of its best year in school history, Vassar men’s lacrosse has high expectations.
- Rutgers’ Kory Kelly named to BIG EAST Honor Roll
- Testudo Times: Maryland Lacrosse Takes Up the Battle Standard
- Paul Rabil’s Combine360 Testing With IMG
- Meet Daryl Veltman from the Boston Blazers.
- Lou Felker brings experience and passion to the Folsom Cordova Lacrosse Association in CA
- Austin High Lacrosse team continues to win