Discovered by Mr. Gaudet. Maryland Terp ladies doing some fancy dancing, belly rolling, while simultaneously beating up on Penn State and some small children. Odd fact: they’ve scored 17 goals in each of their first three games.
NEWS & NOTES
– Rabil did a little training/coaching at IMG on Monday…
– Matt Springer tied a Binghamton University scoring record Tuesday with 6 goals in 15-12 a loss against Villanova.
– The Quinnipiac Bobcats face the Wagner Seahawks this afternoon.
– Syracuse men’s lax is now on Twitter.
– Jac Coyne says Simon Fraser at Colorado State on Friday will be a big game. Jac Coyne is right.
– Nick Cotter and John “Bubba” Durno of the Boston Blazers talk lax. Mustache of the month.
– The Orlando Titans are helping grow indoor lacrosse at the high school level.
– 2010 is the first year the North Carolina High School Athletic Association has sanctioned lacrosse as a varsity sport.
– The Jesuit Tigers of West Florida are off to a strong 5-0 start this season.
– New Westminster’s Max Gerhardt collides with Victoria forward Conor Manahan in their U-12 match…
– Sachem North’s Michael Andreassi committed to UMass.
– It’s a Spartan kind of day… Mt. Tabor out of North Carolina mockups: