Yesterday, we asked a simple question on the LAS Facebook page: What do lacrosse players do on Sundays?
Somewhere amongst all the answers, someone said “eat oreos.” Great answer, though I don’t know why you wouldn’t do that every single day.
Coincidentally, I got an email yesterday from Kickstarter about this nifty new tool called the dipr, “a spoon that is designed to hold sandwich cookies while you dunk them in milk or any other liquid that you like.”
So, if you’re an oreo-eating laxer I just thought you should know that the creators of this useful tool are trying to raise $10,000 to bring it to market. Jump on the bandwagon and donate now! Or, just use a fork.
The Ultimate Hack (submitted by Matt Wheeler)
Turn your speakers up…
NEWS & NOTES
- In kids’ soccer, it’s often the parents/spectators who need coaching. This probably applies to lacrosse too.
- The Top Lacrosse Summer Recruiting Camps for 2011 | LacrosseRecruits.com
- Iroquois Nationals share lacrosse, cultural experience in Hawaii tournament | Buffalo Post
- Hoping to get a Lax Vegas recap from the one and only Jonny B. No doubt he enjoyed the Vegas strip!
- Chapman Over/Under on Cody Jamieson, NLL Rochester Knighthawks | NLL Insider
- To Be a Fan, or Not to Be: Should she keep her season tickets? | ProSportsColorado.com
- Penn State men’s lacrosse doing good.
- Who watched Tina Fey’s Mark Twain Prize special last night? Simply hilarious.