Notre Dame midfielder Quinn Cully gets hit in the neck with the stick of Maryland midfielder Adam Sear during their NCAA quarterfinal game on May 22 at Princeton Stadium. No. 14 Notre Dame upset No. 3 Maryland 7-5.
We’re running a new READER SURVEY.
If you’re a loyal visitor, please click here. It’ll take 5 min max.
Thanks in advance for your help and support!
NEW & NOTES
– Denver Picked as Site for 2014 FIL Lacrosse Championship [LaxPower]
– NCAA Final Four lacrosse tournament could generate $22M in economic impact [BaltBizJournal]
– Sports Comment: Maryland lacrosse coach victim of sport’s progress? [HometownAnnapolis]
– Denison leads the nation with three Scholar All-Americans [Denison]
– Connecticut: Cheshire, Prep to meet in SCC lacrosse final (VIDEO) [NHregister]
– New Jersey: Summit Makes Easy Work of Madison in the Sectional Final [AltPress]
– Maryland: State of perfection for Severna Park lacrosse [HometownAnnapolis]
– Virginia: Loudoun Valley hands Brooke Point its first loss in boys’ lacrosse [WashPost]
– Florida: Golden Gate goalie Cornwell headed to Division III Thiel [NaplesNews]
– Colorado: Cherry Creek continues its dominance of boys and girls lacrosse [DenverPost]
– Washington: Lynnwood boys lacrosse team reaches championship game [HeraldNet]
– Washington: Mercer Island boys lacrosse heads to state finals against Bellevue [PNWlocalnews]