We were holding this interview for just the right time, but… After seeing a similar interview last night and a brief discussion, it became apparent that Crave was proud of his work. The rest of the LAS staff immediately previewed the video and we all especially appreciated Crave’s gesture towards the end.
So without further ado, we give to you The Art of Lax:
NEWS & NOTES
- Note to all lax teams using Twitter – make sure you understand the power of the internet. Put your program first.
- Rumor has it that Inside Lacrosse is launching a new website today.
- Will Yeatman will play for the 2010 Maryland Football team next season.
From Hometown Annapolis:
Friedgen [Maryland's head football coach] also announced yesterday that Maryland lacrosse player Will Yeatman would join the football program next season. The 6-foot-6, 260-pounder will exhaust his lacrosse eligibility this spring, but can play one more season of football. The California native started some games at tight end for Notre Dame in 2006.
“It’s kind of like a recruit from our own campus,” Friedgen said.
- Did you check out the interview with St. John’s head coach yesterday? It’s a good one
- Insight on Cornell from The Ithaca Journal
- An inside look at Umass.
- Stephen F. Austin Men’s Lacrosse team takes on the LSU Tigers in their season opener.
- Have you see University of Idaho’s jerseys yet? Krieg Shaw dropped em like they’re hot this week, and they are.