This Week’s GET JACKED! – Scott Umberger has more workout video’s showing you exactly how to get ripped. Scott Umberger is back and this ain’t no 80’s workout video. This is GET JACKED, baby.
More Workout Examples
Scott Umberger > GET JACKED!
Quote of the Week:
You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success.
– Zig Ziglar
Sandbags are cheap and they will beat you down-that’s a good thing. I got my bags from an army supply place on Ebay. I paid something like $11 a bag. You can get them at an Army Supply Store for around $18 per bag. The sand will cost you a few dollars at a landscaping supply place. Literally a few dollars. I filled 8 of them for $7. A 5 gallon bucket is about 50 pounds of sand. I’d fill one bag with 50 lbs and one with 100 lbs- for the older kids. Having both is important for different exercises. So younger guys could do 25 and 50 lbs. After you fill the bags, you can buckle the top of the bag then get some duct tape and tape the top of the bag shut. The tape holds pretty good.
Here are some video examples..
- 3-5 sets of 8-10
- Make sure that the box/platform that you are using is at a height that is over your waist. Spread your feet, drop your but and get your hands under the bag. Pull that bag into your stomach, then stand up with your chest up while keeping you back flat. After you are upright, drive your hips towards the box while still squeezing the bag.
- Keep your upper body tight. You can do them with the bag on one shoulder. 3-4 sets of 8-10
- These suck.. you must keep your shoulders level(don’t lean to one side like this guy). Take 6-8 steps then switch shoulders and take 6-8 more.
- Me not having fun but rocking my Chuck T’s at Elliot Hulse’s place in St Pete. Notice the GF trying to get gangsta on the video. The bag was 150 lbs.. As you can see, I was having a freaking blast!
- You can also do military presses and do side lunges. You can wear the bag as a book bag and lunge and squat with it.
- You can also bear hug the bag and walk with it for 40-50 yards. Make it hurt!
Scott Umberger is the owner of Umberger Performance and can be reached through his website www.umbergerperformance.com or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scott Umberger has worked with high school, college (athletes from 20 different NCAA schools), and professional athletes (MLL, NHL-ECL, MLB, CHL, NFL, NBA, World Championship Games, and Arena Football I & II), 3 All-Americans (track, swimming, hockey), a Biletnikoff Trophy Winner (top DI Football Receiver), 2 Hobe Baker Trophy Finalist-top 3 and top 10 (Heisman Trophy of College Hockey), a top 10 NCAA scorer in Men’s Hockey, a member of the USA U-22 Woman’s Team, FINA Master World Championship Qualifying Swimmer, current Olympic Hopeful Javelin Thrower, ECAC/IC4A qualifying track hurdler.