Straight from Boom Rouge, Louisiana, there’s a new Boom Town Lax Camps commercial on air. Watch the flow bucket work wonders for a little tike going one-on-one with STX’s Brett Hughes.
Filmed and edited by Connor Martin – but that’s Con Bro Chill to you!
BOOM TOWN! Brett Hughes of Team STX takes on a child on the lax pitch. Shot in Baton Rouge, Louisiana by Connor Martin at Boom Town’s first lacrosse clinic. If you’ve got laxers at hand and want a clinic in your area find Connor Martin or Brett Hughes online or email us at BoomTownLacrosse@gmail.com
If you’re a lacrosse player, a parent, or just a fan in an emerging area, it’d be a smart move to reach out to the email address above.
Ever been burnt that bad by a 10 year old?!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
– Northstar’s Take Over, The Break’s Over | 412 Lax
– Decision day nears for funding of 5 Cal sports | SF Chronicle
– Bigfoot Does PNCLL Gloves | 412 Lax
– More STX Lacrosse Gloves: Cornell, Maryland, UNC and Lindenwood | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Frequent Flyer Miles: Western Collegiate Lacrosse League | MCLA FAN
– Rock forward Stephan Leblanc named NLL’s player of the week | TheStar.com
– Warm Up Tape Suggestion presented by Lax All Stars | LaxUNation
– Impossible Snowboard Trick: REAL or FAKE? | Spoon Feed