Reebok Lacrosse released a new promo: The 10K Watermelon Challenge. An interesting concept which I’m still trying to get my head around, but entertaining nonetheless. Check out the videos below.
Who makes the better scientist, Brodie Merrill or Zack Greer?
CONTEST WINNER – Help CVLC Pick A New Uniform
We got a TON of great comments, lots of likes and some spirited discussion on the recent CVLC Uniform Post. The winner gets a pair of CVLC White Game shorts courtesy of the Connecticut Valley Lacrosse Club. And the winner is…
Email us at email@example.com to claim your prize, the real pat riley!
An honorable mention goes out to Betnovate for this gem:
NEWS & NOTES
– Sad to hear: the Mammoth’s Ken Clausen is out with a knee injury! | TSN
– Digital Camo Army Lacrosse Helmets | Sweet Sweet Lax
– For The Chap Who Has Everything | 412 Lax
– Notre Dame Lacrosse Helmets: From Cascade To South Bend | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Fields of Growth Uganda Lacrosse Promo Featuring Jake Brems | YouTube
– Laxers Spreading Holiday Cheer | InsideLacrosse
– Molloy Announces Five 2012 Signees, Welcomes 21 Recruits | LaxPower
– Reader Ryan Harnisch strung this little number for his brother over the weekend. Talk about good lookin!
– LeBron James’ New $9 Million Mansion in South Beach | The Hoop Doctors
– Michelangelo Is A Party Dude | Spoon Feed