“It’s your first week back on campus after eating cinnamon rolls all winter break and oh man have we got one helluva camp planned for you!”
That may or may not have been what Coach Mickey-Miles Felton told his team at the University of Arizona when announcing their “Mobility and Conditioning Camp.” Regardless, he sure did have a serious camp lined up.
These kids in AZ look like they’re taking things to the next level.
How many MCLA teams train like this?
STJ Lacrosse (that’s St. John’s University, people) is back on the grind, getting ready for a big season ahead. Here’s a quick video of senior captain Mike Sherry talking about kicking off spring practice, their fitness competition, and the team’s new February campaign, “Facial Feb.”
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- 10 Ways To Improve College Football | Drofdarb Sports
- 2011 SLC Conference Talk with Mike DeWan | MCLA FAN
- Utah Utes Release 2011 Schedule | MCLA FAN
- TLA Interview: Steve Hess | Thailand Lacrosse
- STICK TECH: Josh Rottman’s Evo Pro X6 | Sweet Sweet Lax
- Roughnecks need to iron out kinks | SlamSports
- Syracuse star Jeff McCormick named EP of Crooked Arrows movie | Inside Lacrosse
- More on the Boston Blazers Blunder: