Lax All Stars Weekend Update
We launched the LAS Thread Shop today. Hope you like it.
To celebrate, we’re also announcing a new t-shirt campaign: Grow The Game tees. Check it out:
You can get your GTG t-shirt here. Don’t forget to input the name of the program you want to support. We wanna make it happen!
Along with the single tee, we’re also offering GTG t-shirts in bulk – perfect for a team fundraiser or any lacrosse evangelist looking to spread the good word in their community. You pick the colors, and you can even add your team’s logo to the mix.
The New New
In addition to the Grow The Game tees in the LAS Thread Shop, you’ll also see some sweet new beanies. Here’s my personal favorite, The Slouche:
Top 10 Posts Of The Week
1. Custom Helmets For Great Causes | LaxAllStars.com
2. The Future Of Custom Lacrosse Gear | LaxAllStars.com
3. Weedless in California | 412.LaxAllStars.com
4. Sneak peek of Wesleyan’s new domes! | SweetSweetLax.com
5. Show LAS Your Old School (BONUS): Canadian Chic | LaxAllStars.com
6. College Lacrosse 2011 | 412.LaxAllStars.com
7. Newest track from Lupe Fiasco | Spoon.LaxAllStars.com
8. It’s One Night a Year! | 412.LaxAllStars.com
9. Daily Cheese: MCLA Video Craze | LaxAllStars.com
10. The Fighting Rams’ New Webby | 412.LaxAllStars.com
And As Always…
If you want us to cover something special next week, let us know. We’ll do it in a heartbeat, because that’s what we’re here for. Just drop a line in the comments section below or send us a tip!
For LAS Weekend Update I’m Jeff Brunelle! Good night!