As mentioned in a previous Music Monday, Lorne and The Wayhighs would be announcing show soon. They’ve got a pretty awesome event lined up for New Years.
Is it too early to start thinking about New Years Eve? Not when we’re talking about the Wayhighs first ever show in Yosemite at the 11th Annual Yosemite Bug New Year’s Party! You and yours are invited to join us for “an all inclusive 2 night party on the border of Yosemite National Park with a couple hundred people, live music, full production, great food, games, all you can drink and much much more!” Sounds pretty good to me, who’s in?
What is included with the price of a ticket?
1. Two Nights Lodging
2. Two Nights of Live Music (DIEGO’S UMBRELLA, FORREST DAY, LORNE & THE WAYHIGHS and MORE!) and DJs
3. 7 Meals (Full menu options from the Yosemite Bug’s gourmet kitchen)
4. ALL THE BEER AND WINE YOU CAN DRINK (from the second you get here, till you stumble back home)
5. Full access to the Yosemite Bug hot tub and sauna
6. A host of fun activities such as Nails, The Yosemite Bowl, The Yos NYE Poker Tournament, and much more.
If you plan to be in Southern California over new year’s, I encourage you to get your tickets to the 2014 Yosemite Mug New Year’s Party as fast as you can. It’s sure to be an awesome show!