The Vermont Voyageurs, in preparation for the 2014 season, will host training camp on May 2, 3, and 4 at the Essex Skating facility (Two Education Drive) in Essex Junction, Vermont.
This season, the Voyageurs will again compete in the Quebec Senior Lacrosse League. The league is only for players 21 and older, but all are welcomed to attend the 2014 home opener on Saturday May 17th versus the Ottawa Axemen.
Vermont is fresh off two preseason wins in Syracuse, NY on April 13th, including 19-12 over the hot Syracuse Stingers and 15-8 over the Boston Blazers club.
Training Camp Info
- Player pre-registration is $50.00 or $60.00 walk-in registration.
- Checks payable to “Vermont Voyageurs.”
- Registration includes: arena rental for four practices, insurance, practice pinnie, on site trainer and access to lockers.
- Registration table and lockers will be open one hour prior to practices.
Training Camp Schedule is as follows:
- Friday 5/2 – 9pm – 11pm – session #1 (cardio/agility testing)
- Saturday 5/3 – 10am – noon – session #2
- Saturday 5/3 – 5pm – 7pm – session #3
- Sunday 5/4 10am – noon live scrimmage with referee – session #4
Learn more on the team website!