Our friends at Bigfoot Lacrosse sent over a few shots of the new Easton lacrosse shafts and head.
According to Bigfoot:
The alloy shafts are all Scandium. The bottom 3 in the picture below have a texture like the Warrior Diamond shafts and the top 2 are like the Swizzle Scandium with the rubber grip and raised texture.
The shafts will retail for around $100.
On the head, you can adjust the angle of the offset by adjusting a screw in the throat.
Get more photos & details at Sweet Sweet Lax riiight now.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
– Required Reading: Roger Ebert Double Trouble | Spoon Feed
– The Alcatraz Pocket | Sweet Sweet Lax
– From Hell | 412 Lax
– Danny Woodhead Would Like To Sell You A Danny Woodhead Jersey | Spoon Feed
– Ducks’ Nick Johnston Nominated for Preseason Player of the Year | MCLA Fan
– Maverik Lacrosse : Redemption featuring Paul Rabil
[fvplayer src=”https://youtube.com/watch?v=WjGPDy0_9IM?fs=1″ splash=”https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WjGPDy0_9IM/hqdefault.jpg” caption=”Maverik Lacrosse : Redemption featuring Paul Rabil”]
– A couple of thought provoking tweets we received yesterday:
– For Team USA Lacrosse, ‘World Champion’ Has Nice Ring to It | Lax Magazine
– W&J to Join Landmark Conf. as Affiliate in Men’s Lacrosse | LaxPower
– University of Tennessee Lacrosse Names 2011 Captains | LaxPower
– Ever wonder what life is like in Portland, OR?