Hot Pot Of Lax: Shirts Optional
Start your Thursday off with Rolling Stone’s Jams of the Year.
There’s a debate about undershirts beginning to heat up on this website and I don’t really like it.
If and when 412 comes out with a post about this topic tomorrow, I hope he did his homework. Some great players like to expose their guns.
– Remember the Gym Tan Lax tanks? 412 Lax & the masterminds behind GTL have teamed up to give away 1 tank per 50 new fans 412 Lax gets throughout the month of December. That could mean a lotta FREE TANKS!
– And that’s not it. 412 is also giving away a Nike dyed chrome head if 20 more people by his t-shirt by Monday. Do it to it!
– HeadWrapz strikes again with a Washington Stealth Goalie Helmet | Sweet Sweet Lax
– New segment on The Spoon Feed: Girl Of The Day
– Last night, I went and watched Antoine Walker’s NBA D-League debut. It was fun to watch him play, and for being out of the game for the past 2 years, he did look solid (other than the 3-pointer he air balled in the 2nd quarter).
– The 50 Most Embarrassing Athlete/Coach Photos | BleacherReport
– Lacrosse Evolution Announces Winter Clinics for 2011
– USILA Awards for Contributions to Collegiate Lacrosse | LaxPower
– US Lacrosse Names Ann Kit Carpenetti Director of Game Administration | LaxMagazine
– And finally, I leave you with the best Holiday Gift Guide you ever did see.