If you started playing lacrosse in the 1980’s or 1990’s and/or you carry a sincere appreciation for old school lax gear, then you’re going to be heaven when you click the link below.
If you’re a youngin or you’re new to the game, prepare for a history lesson and don’t hesitate to take advantage of the opportunity you’re about to read about.
New on Sweet Sweet Lax:
Get Early Access
"*" indicates required fields
The Sports Outfit in Syracuse, NY sounds like something straight out of this 1980s laxer’s dreams. Surely this can’t be right… they have 1980s and 1990s lax heads in stock? On the Web? What year is this? Superlight IIs, Sams, Hi-walls, Turbos, Shotguns, Lightnings… Am I dreaming? Nope.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
– “The only reason I sniff g’s is to get a little action after.” | 412 Lax
– AWESOME Open Post: Maybe… | Thailand Lacrosse
– Getting To Know You: UL Lafayette | MCLA FAN
– Casey Connor Joins Maverik Lacrosse | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Oneida Nation to host National Lacrosse League All-Star Game | CNY Central
– Pro Lacrosse Is Weird: MLL Draft Tomorrow, One Month Before College Season Starts | Troy Nunes
– US Lacrosse National Convention Returns to Philadelphia in 2012 | Benzinga