Ah, lax. It’s all I do. Really. And I love it, but since this is still a tiny company there aren’t too many day-to-day perks (other than the feedback we get from readers!). That’s probably why I was so excited when we finally received our custom order of Maverik Maybachs this week. At last, the Rocket Pops had arrived!
Getting a top of the line pair of gloves with my number and the LAS logo on them, all in a custom color scheme that will never be duplicated… For me, that’s bliss.
Naturally, I had to break them in. Naturally, I wore them all day yesterday to do so…
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
– Marquette coverage from 412 Lax:
– NEW Cascade M11 Hockey Helmet | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Idaho Gloves are in, Maverik Impresses Again | MCLA Fan
– Pro Athletics Answers The Duck Call | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Required Reading: Kids These Days Are Soft | Spoon Feed
– Drofdarb’s Ten Best College Football Bowl Match Ups | Drofdarb Sports
– Defense Attorneys in UVA Lacrosse Murder Case Point to Prescription Drug | Fox News
– Hilton Head High lacrosse trio signs with Mars Hill College | Island Packet
– University of Michigan Men’s Lacrosse Video Blog: Unreal
[fvplayer src=”https://youtube.com/watch?v=MRTd2OhMmQQ?fs=1″ splash=”https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MRTd2OhMmQQ/hqdefault.jpg” caption=”University of Michigan Men’s Lacrosse Video Blog: Unreal”]
A few days in the life of the Michigan Lacrosse team, including the team’s date party, Austin Swaney cradling a bat to safety, the final night of the three on three tournament, the East/West scrimmage to cap off fall ball, and a night of stand up comedy in the Michigan Union.