From the beautiful hatching pattern on the sidewalls to the sleek grooves across the top of the scoop, the new King lacrosse head from Brine appears to be on a level all its own. Lucky for you, we got our hands on one for this week’s #LASGiveaway grand prize!
According the Brine, the King lacrosse head was engineered for midfielders, featuring a 3% stronger face, Strategic Core-Tech sidewalls and a strong but light throat. The King’s face shape, sidewall flare, tension from the scoop, and maximum number of stringing holes are designed to provide a Perfect Channel. Now available at equipment retailers nationwide, the King lacrosse head comes in royal blue, red, black, silver, and white.
- (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNER gets a King lacrosse head from Brine
- (5) RUNNERS UP receive Original Renegade tees
How to win the Stealth Prize Pack:
1. SIGN UP using the handy-dandy form on this page
2. EARN bonus entries by following the instructions on-screen
3. INVITE your friends to take part and gain extra entries when they sign up[/mks_one_half] [mks_one_half] [/mks_one_half] [/mks_col] [mks_separator style=”solid” height=”4″]
LAST WEEK’S #LASGIVEAWAY RESULTS[mks_col] [mks_one_half]
It’s time to find out if you won!
Vancouver Stealth pack
Original Renegade T-Shirts
Evan Motter, Aidan Ricci, Ford Hiller, Matthew Bruno, Dark Syde
Congratulations to our winners, and a big thank you to all who participated![/mks_one_half] [/mks_col] [mks_separator style=”solid” height=”4″]