Editor’s Note: In support of Lacrosse Mustache Madness, we are letting the HEADstrong Foundation have the forum to continually update us on their fall fundraiser and the mission to beat cancer! We are going to let Nick’s brother, Pat, take it from here![mks_separator style=”solid” height=”4″]
Lax Stache Madness Growing Like Never Before – Week 2 Fundraising Report
Holmes, PA – From stubble to staches Lacrosse Mustache Madness (LMM™) is growing like never before. Only 2 weeks into the competition and already over 283 participants representing over 41 fundraising teams have begun growing.
LMM organizers Ken Clausen, Rebecca Vozzo and Pat Colleluori are thrilled at the immediate response and action from the lacrosse community.
Get Early Access
"*" indicates required fields
On Sunday the campaign officially surpassed the $30,000 mark, shattering last year’s Week 2 record by over $5,600.
With over the next 4 weeks still remaining there is still plenty of time to get involved. Toss your razors and join lacrosse players from around the country in raising funds to support the HEADstrong Foundation™. Registration is free and open during the entire campaign, giving everyone an opportunity to get involved at any time.
Register or contribute today at www.LaxStacheMadness.com.
Week 2 – Stache Of The Week Winner (LMM Reversible Tricot Mesh Tank)
- Brandon Grace from Friends of Potsdam Lacrosse
Week 2 – Most Fundraisers Registered
- Friends of Quinnipiac Bobcats Lacrosse (27)
Week 2 – Largest Gain Winners (HF Warrior MD4 Limited Edition Gloves)
- Ben Kaminow $500.00
- Ryan Bonomi $500.00
Week 2 Top Fundraisers
- Rich Moses $2,939.00
- Ben Kaminow $2,925.00
- Graham & John Driscoll $875.00
- Morgan Cheek $850.00
- Corey McLaughlin $810.00
- John Caputo $728.17
- Jack Breit $725.00
- Ryan Bonomi $706.25
- R. Tyler Batesko $700.00
- Sam Bonafede $620.00
Week 2 Top Fundraising Teams
- HEADstronglax Texas $4,499.00
- Friends of Harvard Lacrosse $4,024.23
- Friends of Syracuse Lacrosse $3,540.00
- Friends of Princeton Men’s Lacrosse $3,533.17
- Friends of Richmond Men’s Lacrosse $2,516.25
- HEADstrong Atlanta $1,785.00
- No Team $1,574.89
- Friends of Binghamton Bearcats Lacrosse $980.00
- Friends of Fordham Lacrosse Club $905.00
- Harrisburg Lacrosse Lip Warmers $805.00
Growers are competing for some incredible prizes including a 50cc Malibu Scooter, Warrior Regulator Helmets, Go Pro Cameras, Warrior HF Burn Gloves, Warrior Coxswain Shoes, HEADstrong Gift Cards and plenty of Stache gear up for grabs this year the campaign is shaping up to be the best year yet.
Lacrosse Mustache Madness is an interactive, online driven fundraiser encouraging lacrosse teams and players to either grow or draw on mustaches of any imaginable shape or size and use them to raise money for the cause. Players can grow together or support a coach growing a mustache. For coaches that already have a mustache, this is your chance to use it for the greater good.
Getting involved is simple. Follow these 4 Steps To Stache.
- Setup your Fundraising Page and Get Growing. www.LaxStacheMadness.com
- Use Emails and Social Media To Communicate Your Efforts
- Embed Your Custom Link in Posts and Ask For Pledges
- Keep Posting Pictures To Show Your Stache and Fundraising Growth
Leading up to the Thanksgiving holiday, grow, raise funds and follow Ken Clausen as he chronicles the madness with emails, blogs and videos.
Follow the Madness socially: