The new Nike Alpha Huarache 7 Elite lacrosse cleat is already flying off the shelves as a best seller at Lax.com. This Elite is one of our most popular choices with collegiate and high school players looking for the best ground gripping technology in the game. The story here is the brilliant mix of non-binding Flywire technology, triangular cleated propulsion sole and knit cuff construction. This combo gives you the best fitting, not too snug feeling that literally anchors you down into the footplate, in a lightweight, cleat that is supportive yet agile.
Flywire in our opinion, unlike laces, which locks down on most every loop, the Flywire locks down evenly on the ENTIRE STRETCH of your upper foot and ankle. As you flex, this tension is distributed evenly and actually pulls the sole of the cleat upwards to lock you down even harder. Where most cleats force you to loose speed because they have a little slip in them, the Hurache 7 Elites just bolt you down comfortably.
The triangular cleat design is no joke. These things tear up the natural stuff. The initial reviews are in from the collegiate players and these are going to be hot.
The Nike Alpha Huarache 7 Elite helps you stay quick on your feet with durable construction and breathable mesh. A knit cuff wraps your foot for a comfortable slip-on fit, while Flywire technology helps keep you locked in during fast-paced play.
- The knit cuff hugs your ankle for a comfortable feel. The shoe’s slip-on design has a 1-to-1 fit.
- Laces connect to Flywire cables that zig-zag across your foot to help keep you locked in. The molded pattern adds strength and structure.
- A flexible TPU plate with triangular cleats gives you traction for bursts of speed, quick braking and fast cuts.
- Mesh has a light synthetic overlay for breathability, durability and reduced weight.
- Perforated cushioning at the ankle is soft and breathable.
- See why our Pro’s chose this as one of their favorite cleats in Lax.com’s blog post