“Consume before, during and after stressful activities, so you can get back to life.”
If you haven’t heard of Code Blue yet, you surely will soon. When it comes to “recovery drinks” they’re the first company to tap the lacrosse market and sponsor a pro player. The man of the hour? Boston Cannons midfielder and chrome aficiondo Justin Smith.
Here’s the latest Code Blue / Smith promo clip:
[fvplayer src=”https://youtube.com/watch?v=HSAe-kHg00M?fs=1″ splash=”https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HSAe-kHg00M/hqdefault.jpg” caption=”Lacrosse Secrets: How Code Blue Makes It Happen With Lacrosse & Justin Smith – Bottom Line.”]
Code Blue Recovery Drink is perfect for all high intensity workouts. Professional Lacrosse player Justin Smith of the Boston Cannons (Official) works hard and plays hard, and knows the benefits of drinking Code Blue before and after his daily workouts and lacrosse games. Check out this video of Justin displaying his la…x moves & why Code Blue Recovery Drink “gets it done” in the world of tough workouts.
So, is this stuff for real? Anyone tried it?
We’ve got some samples coming our way. Stay tuned!
(main photo credit: Eastport LC)
NEWS & NOTES
– Required Reading from The Spoon Feed: “King James Wants Spoelstra To Bow To Him”
– What will happen when Michigan leave the MCLA? 412 Lax makes some predictions.
– The Purdue Lacrosse store is now open for business. Get yourself a retro jersey!!!
– Boise State vs Nevada – Emotions & Afterthought | Drofdarb Sports
– HS standout Mike Daniello chooses Hopkins… | Bedford-KatonahPatch
– Jay-Z’s “Decoded” and the language of hip-hop. | The New Yorker (via 412 Lax)
– Providence Lacrosse To Host Syracuse At Gillette Stadium
– Loyola Men’s Lacrosse Names 2011 Team Captains | LaxPower
– Connor Wilson talks about his Chrome Dye Job Attempt on Sweet Sweet Lax