Showcasing The Top Rivalries In College Lacrosse
We chose this week for Rivalry Week for two major reasons:
1) 2pm EST Saturday – The Maryland Terrapins visit historic Homewood Field to face the Johns Hopkins Bluejays.
2) 11am EST Saturday – The Michigan Wolverines head south to Columbus to face the Ohio State Buckeyes in the world-famous Horseshoe.
Some of the other top rivalries in college lacrosse have either already played or will wait to see each other until the last couple weeks of the year. We figured with these two monumental match ups coming up on Saturday, we should dedicate this entire week to looking deeper in to the relationship between the teams and programs who simply love to hate each other.
Not only is it Rivalry Week 2014, it’s also Contest Week!
All week long, we will be diving in to what makes for a good rivalry, what makes two schools absolutely despise each other, and why the two (or three in some cases!) can’t help but to carry those same feelings no matter what they are doing. Good rivalries are worth celebrating, and we are going to celebrate with contests!
You Could Win:
- Maverik Maybach Deuce Gloves
- Maverik Maybach Arm Pads
- StringKing Type 1s Mesh Kit
- Barrier Wax Mesh
- Money Mesh and Jimawax from Jimalax
- Clothing from ADRLN
- LaxAllStars Gear
- Brine Lo-Pro Shoulder Pads
- …..and more!
Looking to get a free Cascade R helmet of your choice as designed at FactoryCustom.com? Looking to win a TON of Epoch gear?
What are you waiting for, break out your phone, take the bucket out, and get creative! It’s time for rivalries, free gear, and lots of lacrosse love! There is no better time of the year than now.