Editor’s note: We asked our man Krieg Shaw from University of Idaho to give us a rundown on what’s on his Christmas wishlist. Below is what he wishes he was getting… And tell ya what, #6 would be a pretty badass gift to find under the tree!
The Christmas list that will most definitely not be under my tree this year…
10. A year supply of Kookabura Liquorice
9. Subscription to Men’s Journal
I love this magazine – best interviews, ideas, activities, and gear reviews, all in one place.
8. I’m a backgammon champion, so obviously I should have a nice board.
7. Is this not the dopest flashlight ever? I sure think so.
6. I love camping. Therefore, I love manly camping activities like chopping wood, and I need a good axe to do it with.
5. As lacrosse in my life is soon to be a summer sport, I’ll need a new activity.
I love photography and I think Will Moss is onto something. _____________________________________________________________________________________
4. A real genuine field lacrosse stick made by the realest of lacrosse players.
3. I also enjoy running more than the average Joe, and these are supposed to be el numero uno in the area of running shoes.
2. A day with these two.
Favre is the only quarterback I knew until Rodgers came along, and now Rodgers has found a place in my heart as the new QB. _____________________________________________________________________________________
1. A trip to Spain.
It’s gorgeous. I could see Real Madrid, and Spanish women are gorgeous…
Merry LaXmas to all. Have a great one!