Syracuse attack Cody Jamieson has had more than his fair share of eye popping goals. From the game winner in the 2009 national championship against Cornell to the one handed between the legs goal against Johns Hopkins this year, Jammer certainly seems to have a taste for theatrics and an eye for how to make the top 10. CitrusTV’s Scott Grodsky tossed the ball around with the new 22 to see how he does it.
– 2010 MCLA Tourney Seeding Announced [MCLA FAN]
– Cornell earns share of regular-season lacrosse title [Ithaca Journal]
Saturday’s results — Cornell’s win, Yale’s 9-8 victory over Harvard and Brown’s 10-9 overtime victory over Dartmouth — created the first four-way tie for first place in the Ivy League’s recorded 54-year history.
– Virginia lacrosse goalie had a snow cone business [ESPN Page 2]
– New Frontier as a Lacrosse Coach Goes West [New York Times]
– Second-Half Rally Falls Short As St. John’s Loses To Sacred Heart, 8-6 [STJ News]
– Tough quarterfinal loss for Colby College [Colby Athletics]
– Stealth triumphs 14-10 over Minnesota Swarm in playoff opener [Seattle Times]
– Ryan Ward breaks out in Calgary [EdmontonJournal]
– Mark Millon on why lacrosse is unique [YouTube]
– Central Michigan loses in first round of CCLA playoffs [CM Life]
– Philadelphia: Springfield takes down La Salle in battle of lacrosse elite [Philly.com]
– Pennsylvania: Emmaus’ record doesn’t tell the lacrosse story [The Morning Call]
– Michigan: Pioneer senior is “all heart” on lacrosse field after two brain surgeries [AnnArbor.com]
– California: Corona del Mar top seed for boys lacrosse playoffs [OCVarsity.com]