Can This Man Make Lacrosse Sexy? | New York Times
Yup, that is a headline in today’s Fashion & Style section of the New York Times. Read the article. Great pub for the sports of lacrosse.
PAUL RABIL, “the LeBron James of lacrosse” to loyal fans, was shooting. He can fire the ball at up to 111 miles an hour, faster than a slap shot in hockey and only slightly slower than an archer’s hurtling arrow. But this time the shot missed, hitting the top goal post and ricocheting out toward the stands. A little girl in the line of fire screamed in an accelerating crescendo, “I don’t want to get hit, I don’t want to get killed!” The ball sailed harmlessly overhead. Calming down she asked, “Who shot that?”
USC lacrosse going D1?
Getting To Know USC Athletic Director Pat Haden | NeonTommy.com
NEWS & NOTES
– Patriots’ Belichick talks lacrosse | Baltimore Sun
– Video: BOOM! Max Seibald’s Experience | Yesterday
– Give Us Some Of That Wookiee Wookiee Fashion | Yesterday
– Villanova Announces 2011 Schedule | Villanova.com
– Cornell Men’s Lacrosse Fall Ball Wrap-up | Cornell Big Red
– UW-Whitewater comes in second at home tournament | Royal Purple News
- Canada: ’Burg lacrosse funds disappear, fraud investigation launched | Chatham Daily News
– UK: Knights ride off into one Hull of a battle | ChronicleLive
Dealing with a Slide/Double Team | STX Lacrosse on YouTube