Casey Powell wore what many are calling “The Sickest Helmet On Earth” at the Vail Shootout last week. We tend to agree with the notion.
LRG? Didn’t expect to see that and yup, it looks clean.
You know what else looks good? That jet black stick.
Hold up. Gotta remove the visor to assess the situation and show off the Bros sticker. Placement is everything.
Casey Powell, Jedi Master.
Nothing says Mile-High-Baller-Status like an oxygen mask.
And these guys? They loved that mask.
Photo credit: Maverik Lacrosse on Facebook
NEW & NOTES
- Ryan Powell Leads USA Into World Championships | NLL.com
- U.S. Backup Goalie Fullerton Awaits Call of Duty | Lax Magazine
The Iroquois National Team in Times Square, NYC (Photo via Daily News)
The Iroquois have some sweet sweet gearrr! (Photo via Inside Lacrosse)
- Infamous ‘Duke lacrosse house’ now history | WRAL.com
- Matt Rewkowski Named Assistant Coach at Cornell | LaxPower
- Wojcik Named Head Coach for Harvard Men’s Lacrosse | LaxPower
- Maverik’s Showtime Recruiting Camp | 412 Lax
- MLL: Cannons’ Goalie Kip Turner Named MLL Defensive PoTY | Box Score News