Mini cannons… Unreal.
The cannon and the gunpowder are homemade and the projectiles are tiny steel balls. The cannon was built and works exactly like the antique cannons of Napoleon’s time. detailed information on this type of weaponry can be found on the internet. (not for sale because of legal issues regarding safety).
We must put a tiny LAS sticker on that sucker.
(via The Spoon Feed)
ORLANDO TITANS GO UP FOR SALE
Orlando, FL — August 11, 2010 — Orlando Titans majority owner Gary Rosenbach today announced that he is placing the franchise on the sale block for $1.4 million. The last three National Lacrosse League franchises sold have ranged from $3 million to $5.575 million for the Rochester Knighthawks in May of 2008.
“Today’s announcement was a very hard one for me to make,” said Rosenbach. “I am first and foremost a fan of professional indoor lacrosse and have done everything within my means to help the sport grow and succeed in both Orlando and New York. However, it saddens me to say that it’s time for me to pass the torch on to someone else who shares my passion for the sport and the desire to see the Titans succeed.”
Ever wonder how a turf field is built?
NEW & NOTES
- MLL: Chicago’s Ned Crotty Honored As 2010 Cascade MLL Rookie Of The Year | SpoonFeed
- MLL: Mundorf, Spallina and Kimmel take home MLL Week 12 Awards | SpoonFeed
- Lake Placid Final Thoughts, Photo Dump | IL
- Prep schools to discuss lacrosse murder | Wash Post
- Myers to Aid First-Year Lacrosse Program at Adams State | LaxPower
- Mercer Announces Recruiting Class for Inaugural Season | LaxPower
- There’s no masking his love for lacrosse | Pioneer Local
- CT: Wave lives to win another day with Goose Grill lacrosse | Darien Times
- FL: Beast Lacrosse Club makes major splash at UNC Team Camp | Naples News
- RI: Lacrosse on the rise, but soccer, basketball still most popular | Projo
If you can do this, raise your hand…