The 2010 NCAA D1 bracket has arrived! Fill out your bracket HERE.
Don’t miss your chance to enter the 2010 College Lacrosse Bracket Challenge up to 3x! MCLA D1, MCLA D2 AND NCAA D1. Winners get free LAS swag, bragging rights, etc, etc, etc, etc.
MCLA D1 & D2 brackets must be submitted by TODAY, Monday, May 10th.
NCAA D1 brackets are due by Friday, May 14th.
And speaking of bracketology…
University of Colorado would like to welcome all 32 MCLA teams to Denver – home of Chipotle – for the 2010 MCLA National Tournament.
NEWS & NOTES:
– Forgiveness urged at funeral for U.Va. lacrosse player [Wash Examiner]
– Reeling Virginia teams now must prepare for NCAAs [Associated Press]
– College Team Teaches a Lesson in Acceptance [New York Times]
– A lacrosse warrior’s field of dreams [The Flobe and Mail]
– Hopkins Comes Out On Top In Loyola Lacrosse Matchup [PressBox]
– Stony Brook Lacrosse Wins America East; Defeats Albany, 11-7 [SB Independent]
– Hens top Towson, earn NCAA lax berth [DelawareOnline]
– Princeton Wins 2010 Ivy Men’s Lacrosse Tournament [IvyLeagueSports]
– St. John’s Loses To 2/2 Syracuse, 15-7, In Lacrosse Season Finale [STJAthletics]
– OCC mens lacrosse defeat Essex Knights 17-4 [Syracuse.com]
– Gonzaga wins WCAC boys’ lacrosse title [Wash Post]
– Connecticut: Slow Start Dooms Ludlowe Boys Lacrosse [FairfieldPatch]
– Washington Stealth reaches National Lacrosse League title game [Seattle Times]