New Zealand’s players perform pre-game “Haka” during the 2010 FIL World Championships in Manchester, England.
Let’s all go Tarp Surfing together.
NEW & NOTES
- 412 contest ends at 4:12 this afternoon. Head to the FB page to see what’s up.
- Lacrosse makes a mark | Gulf Weekly
- Brine VIP Lacrosse Gloves Recalled for Lead Paint Violations | NewsInferno
- Powell Leads USA to Lacrosse Gold | WSJ.com
- NLL Players Reflect On World Championships | NLL.com
- Two Cornell grads named to All-World lacrosse team | IthacaJournal
- Lehigh’s Cassese helps U.S. to world lacrosse title | Morning Call
- Three Rutgers Signees Named US Lacrosse High School All-Americans | ScarletKnights.com
- The Duke Hoax, the New Black Panthers Story and Newsweek’s Boy Reporter, David A. Graham | Big Journalism
- NY: Jake Froccaro Wins Lacrosse Gold In Empire Games | PortWashingtonPatch
- FL: Jacksonville Head Coach Matt Kerwick Lays Foundation for Southeastern Lacrosse Success | IMG Academies
LA Clippers center Chris Kaman’s $10K 4th of July…