So, what’s the funniest, most off the cuff, outrageous podcast you’ve listened to lately?
Glad you asked!! Mr. John Jiloty over at InsideLacrosse.com interviewed Grandma’s Boy star Peter Dante on an IL podcast published yesterday. And we think you just gotta listen to it.
Skateboarding to practice, riding lacrosse sticks like a horse, private jets and Minka Kelly… What more could you hope for?!
How good is this kid Josh Holmes out of Albany Academy? Blink 182… nice.
And how good are these kids at LacrosseRecruits.com? Co-Founder Matt Wheeler told us on Twitter that there are “tons of sick highlight reels.” Check it out and tell us what you think.
NEW & NOTES
- Cornell, Army focused on advancing [ESPN]
- NCAA Lacrosse: Men’s Quarterfinal Preview [FratHouseSports]
- Lacrosse Weekly – NCAA 1st Round Exit Reactions [Orange44]
- Notre Dame’s Earl Has Ice in His Veins [LaxMagazine]
- 1-on-1 Ft. Hollywood actor Peter Dante [InsideLacrosse]
- Court battle over sealed records in U. Va. lacrosse murder case [WashPost]
- Virginia: Westfield Bulldogs rally to beat Annandale Atoms in boys’ lacrosse [WashPost]
- Maryland: Boys’ Latin, St. Paul’s advance to MIAA ‘A’ lacrosse final [BaltSun]
- North Carolina: Wakefield High School Lacrosse Teams Score at Flapjack Fundraiser [WakeMyNC]
- Ohio: Westlake Lacrosse Association, middle school Division V state champs [Cleveland.com]