Thursday Thursday Thursday!
In the past the tourney has hosted 16 teams and there’s been a hefty waiting list to get in, but this year tournament officials have added more fields… which means 8 more teams, 24 in total.
If Tahoe wasn’t a party with 16, it’s officially about to get ruckus. From the kegs on the sidelines to the Friday night soiree, Incline Village is going to be Bro’d out all weekend long and left with what many are predicting to be the worst hangBROver of all time.
Here’s the list of teams split into 8 pools:
|GROUP A||GROUP B||GROUP C||GROUP D|
|Marin||West Sunset||Dub C||O Club|
|Desert Storm||SD Tropics||Tribe||Bearded Clams|
|Golden Gate||Tahoe Dawgs||Old Gaels||Presidio|
|GROUP E||GROUP F||GROUP G||GROUP H|
|Mountain Top||Big Foot||Clif Bar||Ranier|
|510 Gibbons||Scallywags||Woozles||NW Nirvana|
|Palo Alto||Chico||Central CA||Sacramento|
LAST CHANCE! Want to play in the Tahoe Tourney?
A team recently contacted us and asked if we’d post this notice:
“Team participating in Tahoe Tournament seeking players to fill roster spots at midfield, LSM and close D. Must have minimum one year collegiate lacrosse experience.”
If you’re interested, hit us with an email at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch.
NEW & NOTES
- Grant, Duch help Canada Edge U.S. At Lacrosse Worlds | TSN
- U.S. Team Tries to Put Canada Loss Behind | LaxMagazine
- Hills star Lo Bosworth could be heading down aisle | Monsters & Critic
- Iroquois team to bow out after UK refuses to recognize passports | Winnipeg Free Press
- Iroquois lacrosse team ends bid to go to England | Associated Press
- Native Americans Disagree Over Travel Rules | Gothamist
- “They’re Trying To Stop Our Sovereignty” | WKBW
- Duxbury’s Max Quinzani bursts onto the Major League Lacrosse stage | Patriot Ledger
- Lacrosse Trio Conquer Europe as Members of Team USA | Cranford Patch
- ‘Locker boxing’ shows old habits die hard | Buffalo News
- NY: Sound Shore Lacrosse: McCall, Carcaterra propel No Limit | LoHud.com
- MN: Lacrosse is coming | Northfield News
- CO: Interested In Lacrosse? Colorado Mammoth To Hold Lacrosse Camp | SB Nation
- LA: St. Paul’s lacrosse headed to Disney | St. Tammany News
- Canada: Shamrocks thwarted on mainland; Canada 2-0 at world field champs | BC Local News
Our good friend Jonny B raising a Duck! (via QuackLax541.com)