The Creator’s Game: A documentary about the 2010 RIT Men’s Lacrosse Team, by Tom Akey
NEW & NOTES
- Running Players in Practice – What Are You Really Thinking? | LaxPower
- Lifting 101 is in session at East Hampton Gym | 27 East
- Malvern Prep Junior Verbally Commits to Johns Hopkins | LaxPower
- Harvard Names Team Captains for the 2011 Season | LaxPower
- Hobart Lacrosse Welcomes 13 Recruits in Class of 2014 | LaxPower
- World lax tournament makes for exciting trip | Addison Independent
- Ex-Duke lacrosse coach Mike Pressler moves on after rape case, shares lessons learned | mLive.com
- Prosecutors do about-face, charge lacrosse players as adults | Hometown Annapolis
- TN: Tyler Reed signs with Southern Virginia | Herald-Citizen
Ladies and Gentleman, this is The Superdave – the ultimate energy drink. One sugarfree Red Bull + half a can of Mt Dew + a 5 hour energy.
Who in the world would drink this? Our good friend Superdave, that’s who. Here a couple of his testimonials:
Only 70 calories. They work synergetically to form a potent thermogenic so you burn more calories than you intake and it wakes you up. What more could you ask for?
It actually tastes pretty good the small amount of Mt Dew takes the bite out of the sugarfree Red Bull.
The drink could save your life. It for sure will change it.
Heather The Good Lord calls this the nectar of the Gods. It is mentioned in the bible, Exodus 16:14. But to be fair, The good Lord won’t touch the stuff.
What say you laxers? Would you drink this? Something tells us many a laxer would. Afterall, all the little campers are putting Mt. Dew in their cereal *for dinner* these days anyways.
Got a question, something that deserves to be seen, or a hot tip?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org