– “Arena (Feat. SAMM)” is the newest stadium anthem dedicated to Bruce, the guy who lives in your local Arena.
– “Respect Your Partner” is a song addressing Con Bro Chill’s distaste for the type of rude dancing going on in the dance halls these days, with a Pilgrim twist. Con Bro just asks you to respect your dance partner.
– “Taters For Children” is the most American song on the EP featuring Old Con River and Mudfoot Steve’s country bumpkin tune about their love for taters, and hatred of all the nice, rich things in life.
Accompanying the release is a music video for “Arena.” Check it out below along with some behind the scenes action.
Con Bro Chill – Arena (Feat. SAMM)
Behind The Scenes Con Bro Chill – Arena (Feat. SAMM)
NEW & NOTES
– Maverik, CRSLax.Com Win Vail Shootout Elite Titles | Lax Magazine
– Dave Cottle “unlikely” to take Harvard men’s lacrosse job | Terrapins Insider
– Big Crowd, Big Win: Bocklet Leads Outlaws | Lax Magazine
– Gone Campin’: Team USA Starts Two-A-Days | Lax Magazine
– NLL: Campbell traded from Rock to Blazers | Examiner
– Georgetown recruits have strong showing UA All-American lacrosse girls’ game | Wash Post
– Future UVA Lacrosse Players Shine at Under Armour All-America Game | NBC29
– NY: Rockland all-county lacrosse: Suffern’s Bergstol stands tall in goal | LoHud.com
– NH: Lax lover takes game to strong Mass. program | Sentinel Source
– Canada: Adanacs edge Shamrocks in lacrosse showdown | Times Colonist
Kid Cudi – Erase Me feat. Kanye West