via 412 Lax:
Minnesota Duluth Gloves for Sale for a Good Cause
A state trooper with very close ties to the Duluth lacrosse program is facing steep medical bills after her worker’s compensation was canceled following an accident.
During an October snow storm, the trooper was a first responder to a car accident and while she was assisting the victims, an oncoming car lost control of their vehicle and collided with the trooper’s car which in turn hit her.
The extent of her injuries have unexpectedly lengthened the recovery process despite her worker’s compensation being cut off. The trooper is also struggling to help her mother who is battling cancer.
The lacrosse community is small and does a wonderful job to help each other. This state trooper served as a mentor to a former Duluth lacrosse player who has since become a state trooper himself. Now, Duluth is hoping to give something back to this woman who has been so active in her community.
Please think about helping her by bidding on their sick 2010 King IIs on eBay.
NEWS & NOTES
- Cuse seniors Chris Daniello, Matt Tierney received weekly Big East honors.
- Recap of the Rutgers/UMBC game on Sunday
- Recap of the Harvard/Canisius matchup
- VMI is ready to face Presbyterian tonight.
- Union College kicks off their season tonight against SUNY Geneseo.
- Quick look at Stevens Tech lacrosse
- Quint Kessenich gives us his perspective on each Top 20 team.
- Louisville Women’s Lacrosse Ranked in Top 20 for First Time in School HIstory
- Justin-Siena High School in Napa Valley is considering adding lacrosse.
- Lacrosse Playground introduces the Lacrosse Packguy
- The Greater Washington Sports Alliance announced a five year license agreement to host the Tewaaraton Awards.