Have you seen these cleats?
The product brief for the Nike Super Light (SL) was to create a football boot with no design or financial limitations. Taking money, time and manufacturing considerations out of the equation, Nike set about producing the lightest, fastest football boot possible. – Footy-Boots.com
These Nike Mercurial Super Lights are made of carbon fiber. There were only 2000 made, and our good friend Prantarit from Team Thailand owns #1698. The epitome of limited edition!
Would you wear these in a game?
The Nike Mercurial SL cleats may very well be the most innovative cleats of all time… | Footy Boots
NEWS & NOTES
– Cam Newton controversy. Welp, I guess someone’s gotta get paid. | ESPN
– Service members breathe life into base lacrosse team | Dvidshub.net
– Canada: The Tomahawks are #1 | InsideHalton.com
– Nick Colleluori Lacrosse Classic generates $200,000 for foundation | DelconeNN
– Lax Vegas is next week. Will you be there? | CollegeLax
Con Bro Chill is growing the game. Are you?
Tees coming soon!