In the spirit of Cory Heart we found a future LAS reader practicing his craft in the middle of the night. You can come to your own conclusions.
Don’t masquerade with the guy in shades, oh no…
NEW & NOTES
- Lacrosse Player Tased And Arrested Along With 9 Teammates And 30+ Students | FrathouseSports.com
- Epic indoor action. Soaring Music | Gonzo Lacrosse
- D1 college lacrosse players perform weighted planks with 135lbs | DAVISTRAINING
- MLL All-Star Game Returns To Boston for 2011 | Boston Globe
- Coach Danowski and staff will hold 5 free clinics this fall | GoDuke.com
- NLL Schedules announced for Rush, Stealth, Roughnecks, and Bandits | Google News
- CT: Cordisco sets his sights on D-I lax | Westport News
- Spoon Feed: 2011 Stealth Bombshells Auditions | Link
- Spoon Feed: 15 yards for “A little something extra”| Link
- Spoon Feed: If there’s one athlete you should aim to be like, it’s this guy. IMHO! | Link
Submitted by reader Alec D. Full post and info at SWEET SWEET LAX!
Enjoy your weekend and try to forget how Pitt choked away an easy game on the road last night against Utah. Where is Lou and his pep talk when you need him?
Lead pipe lock of the week? Texas (-29) over Rice. You heard it here first.