I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve always thought Harrison Ford could play a great lacrosse coach. From Indiana Jones to The Fugitive and Air Force One… even as Jack Ran in Clear and Present Danger, the guy can act. Plus, he’s just plain cool.
So, I thought I’d share this hilarious clip of him from an interview on Conan the other night. Yes, he’s definitely a bit inebriated. Put it on full screen and watch the facial expressions. Hilarious, I tell you. (Especially the 7:30 mark.)
NEWS & NOTES
– Paying college players is an inherently bad idea | LA Times
– USC To Add Women’s Lacrosse | USCTrojans.com
– Split decision: In lacrosse hotbed, area recruits weigh options of athletic pursuits | The Daily Orange
– Following up from Tuesday’s Cheese, here’s the trailer for MTV’s Teen Wolf:
– Did you see this Helmet Cam Video??? Okay, good. Just checking.
– Jay Jalbert was recently interviewed by Film&Video, it’s really interesting if you’re into video production. Plus Jay is just the man, but you knew that.
– Colorado Mammoth sign John grant Jr. to a 3 year deal | TSN
– Harvard Releases Men’s Lacrosse Schedule for 2011 | LaxPower
– The Making of the The Lax Mag‘s January 2010 Cover. Interesting concept. That does look like me, but only Saturday mornings.
– And finally, we’ll end on this pretty duffle bag. Loud, proud, and extremely Woozley!