Our friends at Bigfoot Lacrosse sent over a few shots of the new Easton lacrosse shafts and head.
According to Bigfoot:
The alloy shafts are all Scandium. The bottom 3 in the picture below have a texture like the Warrior Diamond shafts and the top 2 are like the Swizzle Scandium with the rubber grip and raised texture.
The shafts will retail for around $100.
On the head, you can adjust the angle of the offset by adjusting a screw in the throat.
Get more photos & details at Sweet Sweet Lax riiight now.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Required Reading: Roger Ebert Double Trouble | Spoon Feed
- The Alcatraz Pocket | Sweet Sweet Lax
- From Hell | 412 Lax
- Danny Woodhead Would Like To Sell You A Danny Woodhead Jersey | Spoon Feed
- Ducks’ Nick Johnston Nominated for Preseason Player of the Year | MCLA Fan
- Maverik Lacrosse : Redemption featuring Paul Rabil
- A couple of thought provoking tweets we received yesterday:
- For Team USA Lacrosse, ‘World Champion’ Has Nice Ring to It | Lax Magazine
- W&J to Join Landmark Conf. as Affiliate in Men’s Lacrosse | LaxPower
- University of Tennessee Lacrosse Names 2011 Captains | LaxPower
- Ever wonder what life is like in Portland, OR?