Supposedly the Men’s Lacrosse Team at Penn State participated in THON (which is… something I guess) and pulled off this little dance number. This what big schools do for fun, right? I went to a little Liberal Arts University in good ol’ New England, so I really have no idea.
I had my doubts at first, just because I didn’t think the guys at Penn State could get down like that, but they really pulled it off up there. It’s called stage presence and the PSU Men’s Lax Team has it. Surely this will prep the team well for the big stage that is the NCAAs. If you can do a modern dance number in front of thousands, you should be able to play lacrosse, right? Makes total sense.
On a more serious note, here is an interview new Penn State Head Coach just did with the Daily Collegian.
In Case You Missed it:
- Stanford tops Syracuse in big, early season win | The Stanford Daily
- Denison is the favorite in the NCAC (NCAA Div III) | Denison Athletics
- Mesa State drops opener to Pace 11-7. Good first game for this D2 school! | NBC 11 News
- Richie Ford and Stevenson wait for NCAA decision on 5th year for attackman | Baltimore Sun Blog
- Stony Brook’s Lacrosse Boss | Stony Brook Press
- Calgary laxers looking for space | Calgary Sun
- OSU’s Nick Myers creating his own shadow | Lacrosse Magazine