Last night I was watching The Office just like I do almost ever Thursday night, when all of the sudden the one and only Jim Halpert showed up onscreen with a lacrosse stick. My jaw dropped and the thought raced through my head instantly, “of course Jim’s a laxer!”
The usual Dwight Schrute/Jim feud had been going all episode. In an attempt to get back at Dwight, Jim loaded his lacrosse stick with a snowball and went Schrute hunting in the office. Check out the clip below!
I’ve often thought that with 30 Rock and The Office, there really is no better hour of prime time television. Now I know it’s true. That was just a great sight to see.
All video credit goes to my new iPhone 4, which will now go down in history as the best gadget purchase I’ve ever made.
NEWS & NOTES
– Speaking of The Office, meet the 1984 version of Steve Carrell! The Spoon Feed has it all.
– Six Retro Reasons Will Ferrell Needs To Shoot A Lacrosse Movie | 412 Lax
– Reebok Lacrosse NLL Gloves for 2011!!! | Sweet Sweet Lax
– MLL Eyes Expansion in 2012 and 2013 | LaxMagazine
– MLL Growth | 412 Lax
– Lacrosse enthusiasts look to popularize sport in Turkey | Hurriyet Daily News
– Rollins Head Lacrosse Coach Andrew Baxter Steps Down | LaxPower
– Yeardly Love Case Update | WMDT News
– Gait Lacrosse to Continue as Virginia’s Equipment Supplier | LaxPlayground
– Grove City Lacrosse Releases 2011 Season Schedule | GCC Team Website
– Ranking CFB Bowls by the Swag They Give Players | BleacherReport
- If Maverik Lacrosse Ruled The World | Open Post By The Readers, For The Readers