Hello again, hello again. Hope you all had a great week with @ConnorWilsonLAS at the helm.
The past week was an eventful yet relaxing one for me. Jumbo Jack‘s wedding in Virginia went off without a hitch. In fact, it was the best and most enjoyable wedding I’ve ever had the privilege to attend. (The best man gave a quality speech, I might add.)
After the wedding, I headed north to NYC for some time with the girlfriend. To my surprise, she had quite the Christmas present waiting for me when we arrived.
Lax All Stars Nike Air Max 90’s, Brunelle Special
Personally, I can’t get over these new kicks. The best gift a girlfriend could give, no question about it!
It’s all in the details. The coloring matches the LAS logo perfectly. The solid red tongue and Nike logo keep things subtle and clean. The gray sole brings it all together.
A big thanks goes out to Z!
Now, can someone help us out and design a sweet sweet pair of these for Sweet Sweet Lax?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
– GTG: Thailand Give Away Contest | Thailand Lacrosse
– Team Jesse Heads To The Miami Bump & Grind | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Required Reading: Allen Iverson- Fallen Star | Spoon Feed
– The Most Enlightened Quote About Sports You’ll Hear In 2011 | Spoon Feed
– Thailand Swings Into Baltimore | 412 Lax
– Humpday’s Happenings & Hyperlinks 1/5/11 | Drofdarb Sports
– All Access: Colorado Buffaloes Lacrosse | Inside Lax
– History lesson: National Lacrosse League | Yahoo Sports
– IMG to represent NLL rights | Sports Pro Media
– Yeardley Love scholarship, field funded | Washington Post
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
Yesterday, Connor wrote an Ice Box post about the new Adrenaline Gear he received. In the post, he said we’d be giving away some Adrenaline stuff for the best comment. Welp, a big ol’ congratulations goes out to Cam for this classy comment:
Not every laxer can attest to that. Well done, Cam. Email your mailing address to email@example.com!
Slightly un-related note: I had Chick-fil-a for the first time in 4 years while in Virginia last weekend. I typically hate fast food, but those guys OWN the chicken sandwich.