This week’s Hot Pot is all about Trivia!
While hanging out with the Easton Lacrosse crew in Denver, the ever-inquisitive Mike Powell broached the subject of TRIVIA, and between the group of powerful minds we had assembled, and some shameless borrowing from friends, a set of great trivia questions was stumbled upon. Write these down, they’re sure to score you some points some day.
- Name three sports you have to play right-handed.
- Name Four places whose proper names always include the word “the”. I’ll give you one example: The Bronx. No one ever just says “Bronx”.
- Name three Olympic Sports where men and women compete head to head. Name the ONE Olympic sport which gives out a single individual gold medal between men AND women.
You can answer the trivia in the comments if you think you’ve got the answer. We’ll be sure to provide the answers in next week’s Hot Pot!
LACROSSE IN OTHER NEWS:
- Don’t want to read Jake Steinfeld’s book on the MLL, “Take A Shot!”? Fortune covers it. | Fortune
- LeMoyne, like many other programs, uses the fall to prepare for probable 2013 rule changes | Syracuse.com
- Akwesasne goalie wins coveted lacrosse trophy | North Country Public Radio
LACROSSE VIDEO OF THE WEEK:
Let’s check in on some Ivy Leaguers! Harvard. Do it to it.
Videos like the one above is good for Harvard, and any other elite level program. For a lower level program looking to make moves? It could be great. Hint, hint.