Last week we announced we’d be giving away a Sprint Shaft from Nike Lacrosse on the LAS Facebook page. Of course, the only way we could determine a true winner would be to issue a challenge.
The task at hand: Design your lacrosse team a sweet pair of kicks at NikeID.com. Team colors, any style. Designs judged on creativity and input from teammates.
Below are the honorable mention selections + winners of the contest.
Tingeltangel Bob (can’t be his real name, can it?), you get a pair of LAS Game Socks! Email your mailing address to email@example.com.
Josh Larson, you get an LAS Grow The Game tee! Email your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1ST PLACE, GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Michael Storti, you just won yourself a Nike Lacrosse Sprint Shaft! Email your mailing address to email@example.com.
Which one is your favorite?
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
– What If: Syracuse Drops Navy Officially? | 412 Lax
– Q&A with ESPN’s Quint Kessenich | Baltimore Sun
– Corrigan to play lacrosse for dad at ND | WNDU
- Locker Room Necessity: The Speakr Box | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Tref’s Tuesdays | MCLA FAN
– Bucknell Men’s Lacrosse Names Three Captains for 2011 | Bucknell Bison
– Trine and Indiana Tech Are Here Too | 412 Lax
– From the Spoon Feed: Black And Yellow; Dirt And Water. Wait, What?