Salisbury took on Washington & Lee last week, and in many years past, the Generals of W&L could have given the Salisbury Gulls a run for their money. Recently, this has not been the case as W&L has slipped in a big way, while Salisbury has remained at, or near, to the top of the heap. I love seeing D3 lax highlights, but I had to mute this one immediately. Just brutal music selections. So be ready for that. The Gulls are rocking the all yellow home kits and have one of the more intimidating home atmospheres in all of D3 lax. Just ask 412. He’ll tell you all about being forced to change in a lawnmower shed when they traveled to the Eastern Shore. My view? At least they got a place to change!
The play is really good by the Gulls. They work the ball around pretty well on O, cut through to create space and then force the defense to slough up, down or side to side, and then work the ball back to the open area for easy shots. The Gulls players seem to understand their offense and what to do better than most players on most teams. Any chance it’s because the drills they do in practice reinforce GREAT habits? Yes, 100% chance.
That’s just good coaching right there. Well, that and having talented players that will listen to you. Recipe for success!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- In case you didn’t know, Duke is sort of struggling | Diamondback Online
- Carthage – La Roche Highlights (DIII) Good stuff actually! | 412 Lax
- Kansas knows trip to Colorado is no joke | Kansan.com
- NLL’s Knighhawks could be in trouble. Not good news. | Democrat and Chronicle
- Michigan’s New Helmets. Brine. No TII action? Hmm. | 412 Lax
- Oh, wait, Some Michigan players do have TIIs. Now I get it. | MCLAfan
- Excited for the Chapman – Michigan game online? We are! | CollegeLax
- Learn more about how Lax works in New Zealand and within the Asia South Pacific region in general. Big things coming up with the ASPACs this summer! | Thailand Lacrosse
- Bauer prices IPO ay $7.50/share. Maverik news | Wall Street Journal
- Does 412 Lax have a doppelganger? Looks like a definite maybe! | LacrosseRoads