Have you heard about UN1TY yet? It’s a new Lacrosse Movie in the works.
Part of the funding for the movie is being crowdsourced by writer/director Kent Williamson. The goal: $70,000.
To raise the money, they’re using a web service called KickStarter which enables anyone to help them reach their goal. The kicker is that they have to raise ALL of the $70K in order to receive any money.
Here’s the intro video which explains a bit more:
To back the film, CLICK HERE.
HEADLINE OF THE WEEK
Lacrosse Goalies Look Like Marchmallow Man For Good Reason | TSN
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
– Even if you’re not a fan of Rugby, make sure you read yesterday’s Ice Box by Connor Wilson. Miles Craigwell has an inspiring story.
– Defiance C. Adds Lacrosse, Hires Marc Graham as Coach | LaxPower
– Coaches pick Limestone to repeat | NCAA.com
– Denver desperate for defense to develop | Baltimore Sun
– Cornell lacrosse rallies around new boss | Ithaca Journal
– The BroBible 2011 D-I Lacrosse Pre-Season All-Flow Team | Brobible
– Happenings & Hyperlinks – National Signing Day 2011 Edition | Drofdarb Sports
– Cordingley, Hall Named Head Coaches For NLL All-Star Game | TSN
– Pics from Guyrilla Marketing’s BroCon Meetup @ R Bar in NYC | Facebook
– Memories from Pontiac, Michigan | 412 Lax
– Wisconsin Lacrosse Prepares for the Season | MCLA FAN
(via NPR Fresh Air)