Editor’s Note: Each week we’ll be posting User Generated Music Mondays for all the LAS world to see! All you have to do is follow the rules laid out in last week’s Music Monday post (click on the link for rules!), email your answers in to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then wait to see when YOUR list will be chosen! We start off with a quick introductory Music Monday Madlib, and then get right to the tunes!
Hey there! My name is Garrett Wragg and I would describe my musical tastes as way more eclectic than Connor Wilson’s. I love lacrosse more than any other sport that I play/played, but Music is also one my major interests because it provides a soundtrack to my life. If I weren’t a wholesale food salesman, I’d probably be working for a professional sports team. Neither my wife nor my job can prevent me from attending pick up lax games with Jon Namer and the CVLPL. Check out my haphazard Music Monday, and high-five my greatness.
– Favorite Song EVER: Boston – Rock and Roll Band. Even though I’m from the greater LA area, how can you not love this band and song?
– Best Pre-game Song: Tomoyasu Hotei – Battle Without Honor or Humanity. Instant Psych-Up Song, great to use to walk out to the field!
– Best Post-game Song: Red Hot Chili Peppers – Around The World. A great way to start the post-game dance party.
– Favorite NEW Song Most People Haven’t Heard Yet: The Naked and Famous – Young Blood. This song instantly makes me smile and reminds me of the good times I had hanging out with friends and family.
– Other: Eve6 – Anytime. So many memories with this song: Out Cold (yes, the movie), snowboarding, beach trips in HS. Basically, this song is timeless.