All together, we had 302 entries and whole lotta help from some great loyal readers. To all 302 of you, especially Brian Berg, Jarred Bro Hatfield, Colin Whitney, Sam Elkind, Muamer Razic, and Tayo Adeleye, we salute you for partaking in a fun, Woozley contest and helping us reach the goal!
Because we got such great feedback and participation over the past couple of weeks, we’re going to giveaway 3, yes 3, Woozle Pinnies today instead of 2. BONUS!!
And now, without further ado, we present to you,
the winners of The Ultimate Woozle Pinnie Giveaway 2010:
#1 - Lincoln Brosemeyer from Hawaii for his semi-spectacular rhyming skillz and dedication to getting to class on time.
#2 - James Ellerby for his willingness to go to such great heights. A simple statement for an extravagant pinnie. Works for us!
And last, but not least…
#3 – Nick Gadsby for his tenacity and encouraging attitude. He’s been stalking our Fb page like a madman! Gotta feed the hungry!
Way to go guys, but remember… YOU GOTTA COMMENT TO CLAIM IT!
Thanks again for everyone’s participation. That was a pretty fun ride. But now you better strap yourself in a little tighter, because the next giveaways we have on the way are even better.
Check our Facebook page next week to get the details!
NEWS & NOTES
- Hudson’s Lacrosse Gear… That’s some Sweet Sweet Lax Gear!
- LAS Network POST OF NOVEMBER, right here: In Which We Try To Dye A Chrome Head
- FL: Storm teams earn bids to national lacrosse tournament | Palm Beach Post
- Shoutout to The Growth Blog! Thanks for the love!
- Major League Lacrosse returns to Rochester | WHEC.com
- Bill Belichick remembers Country Day roots | Detroit News
- Internet Connections Straight From Space | Spoon Feed