Keiser is in our No. 2 spot after a close 11-8 contest with No. 1 Reinhardt in a battle of top teams, while No. 3 Cumberlands posted three different performances over 20 goals to round out the top 3 this week in the NAIA.
Check out this week’s 2020 NAIA Men’s Lacrosse Rankings for March 8 below.
LaxAllStars 2020 NAIA Men’s Lacrosse Rankings: March 8, 2020
4. Lawrence Tech
6. Columbia College
9. St. Ambrose
10. Indiana Tech
- Madonna drops out after a loss to Tennessee Wesleyan.
- SCAD continues to roll, but now we wait for them to hit the meat of their schedule.
- Keiser showed they can hang with Reinhardt and handled St. Andrews to complete its weekend.
- Cumberlands scored more than 20 goals three different times this past week to remain near the top of the NAIA.
- Columbia continues to climb after beating Midland 19-5.
- Reinhardt defeats Keiser and Lawrence Tech to solidify its No. 1 spot.
- Lawrence Tech stumbles early against Reinhardt, dropping two spots in the poll, but still have plenty of time to get it together for a major postseason push in the NAIA lacrosse postseason.
Stay tuned for our NAIA Lacrosse Players of the Week!
Who would you have as your top 10 teams for our 2020 NAIA Men’s Lacrosse Rankings? Share in the comments and tag us on social media (@LaxAllStars). Find Nick Zoroya on Twitter (@nicholaszoroya).