The MCLA Video Craze continues with a video blog from University of Michigan, entitled “For The Boys.”
A few days in the life of the Michigan Lacrosse team, including an alumni scrimmage on a perfect Ann Arbor Sunday and a defenseman’s dream come true: the first night of the winterlong 3 on 3 tournament. The boys also manage to fit in a prison-style workout to look their best for Halloween weekend and try to figure out a way to defend Kurt Rambis.
But wait, don’t stop there. You weren’t the only one trick or treating last night. If the Cougars practiced in Halloween attire last week, then they surely went door-to-door last night clawing for candy and pulling lax tricks.
And while all the MCLA players were dressed in costumes last night, Ned Crotty was in an MCLA player costume. Put on a blonde wig and he would’ve looked just like the guy who tweeted this picture. Would Babe City have known the difference?
Ned should of went to chaptown, he def would’ve got an MCLA ring if he was there. – @ConBroChill
NEWS & NOTES
– Photos from the Hawaii Lacrosse Invitational Tournament | LaxPower
– Hawaii Invitational Brings Closure for Iroquois Lacrosse | LaxMagazine
– Making a pitch for high school lacrosse | The SouthtownStar
– Former walk-on, former lacrosse player deliver for Penn State in win over Michigan | PennLive.com
– Is Quidditch The New Lacrosse? | Barstool Sports
– When will we see camo helmets? | Sweet Sweet Lax
– Shaq in drag and Rondo dressed as Tiger? Must be Halloween! | Spoon Feed
Maverik Lacrosse may or may not have invested in Pumpkin Advertising this Halloween.